Special Forces Assessment and Selection (SFAS) Training Program
If you have aspirations to join one of the most elite units in the US Military, meticulous preparation is key. The Special Forces Assessment and Selection (SFAS) program will give you all the tools you need to prepare yourself physically for the rigorous demands you’ll encounter while attending selection. Unlike many other selection prep programs, this program emphasizes specificity, meaning all of your training will have direct carryover to the events you’ll be evaluated on at selection. You’ll ruck, run, carry heavy things, and strengthen your upper body. The creator of this program is an active duty special forces soldier who successfully completed SFAS in 2011. This program is a culmination of his first hand experience and years of human performance study, along with self experimentation.
If you follow this program, you’ll have the physical requirements to not only pass selection, but be one of the top performers. Don’t hesitate any longer. Get ready to train for, and subsequently crush every physical event at SFAS.
- Created by a 12-year special operations veteran
- 12-week PDF program split into 2 phases.
- Includes a de-load week (week 6) and a taper week (week 12)
- 6 days per week of training
- Training includes rucking, running, non-impact cardio, and highly specific strength training
- Includes time trials at the end of each phase so you can ensure you’re on the right track
- Detailed effort and pacing prescriptions
- An in depth FAQ and terminology library
- The program is a 31-page PDF download–mobile friendly.
Upon purchase, check your email to download the (mobile friendly) PDF program.