Time Crunch 8-Week Program
If you’re a new parent, a single parent, someone starting a business or juggling two jobs, or someone who just has tons of obligations, finding time to train can be difficult. Many people in these situations just skip training altogether, but I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that this is a mistake. If you’re short on time, but you understand the necessity of getting your training in, look no further than the TTM Time Crunch Program.
Along with those who are tight on time, other individuals that can benefit from this program are those who struggle to build consistency when they only train on certain days of the week. If you’re someone who can be more consistent when you do something every single day rather than 2-4 days out of the week, this program is for you.
Finally, some people have time to train for an hour or more most of the time, but due to their current life circumstances (stress, work, travel, etc.) may not have the time. Having access to this program will allow you to still train and maintain your fitness when life gets hectic.
Now, to address the question everyone is thinking about:
Can you get fit in 20 minutes a day? To help paint a picture of the answer to this question, let’s ask it this way: What will get me more fit, doing nothing, ever, or training for 20 minutes a day? 20 minutes a day is 140 minutes per week. If you trained 3 days per week for 45 minutes (a relatively common routine), you’d spend 135 minutes training. So let’s address that question again. Can I get fit in 20 minutes a day? Absolutely. Training frequency is an effective variable to manipulate. This program is very high frequency.
If you’re struggling to fit your workouts in for any reason, or you’d like to train daily to build better habits, don’t hesitate. Get your hands on lifetime access to the TTM Time Crunch Program now!
- 8 week program made up of two 4-week phases
- 6 days per week of training (7th day is your choice)
- Minimal equipment access required:
- Pull-up bar
- 20-30 minute workouts with built in rest periods
- Split: lower/upper/cardio/lower/upper/full/(optional) long hike zone 2 if time permits
- Optional additional volume for advanced trainees or days you have more time
- Exercise substitution library (for those with gym/more equipment access)
- Video demos for every movement from the TTM YouTube channel
- No random exercises that will just make you tired but not produce results